Data subject rights request form
- Access (Right to Know). You may have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Data is processed, and if it is, to request information about how we collect, use, and disclose it, and request access to that data.
- Rectification. You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you.
- Erasure. In limited circumstances, you may have the right to ask us to erase Personal Data concerning you.
- Restriction. You may also have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, for example, if you believe that your Personal Data held by us are inaccurate, if processing of your Personal Data is unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Data Portability. You may have the right to receive Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.
- Right to Object. Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, by us, and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data. This may include requesting human intervention in relation to an automated decision so that you can express your view and to contest the decision.
- Marketing/Opt-Out. You may have the right at any time to ask us not to process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling if it is related to such direct marketing. You also may have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Data.
- Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. You may have the right to limit certain uses of Sensitive Personal Information (a subcategory of Personal Data).
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any rights available to you under applicable law.